simpleERB makes it easy for you to seat WalkIns fast.
If you are in the "Grid" view double clicking a "table/time cell" at the current time will open this dialogue box (where simpleERB has chosen the best table according to your rules) and one click has the person seated.
In the "Bookings" view when you have a "Walkin", just click the walking person icon in the top left hand corner, select the time you can seat them and you will be taken to a bookings page that doesn't ask for the normal customer info. Click "Save Booking" and they are in your diary.
(You can revisit their bookings page later if you want to add information about them.)
There is also "mobile view" designed specifically for mobile phones. (And you aren't limited to just one device, simpleERB allows you as many users as you want).
This is ideal for "Queue busting".
To add this to your homescreen on your mobile phone, just go to m.simpleERB.com on your mobile phone and add to home screen.
Here is how to do this:
On an iPhone :
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. This represents the never-ending struggle between the pursuant rectangular form and chased arrowhead. It also represents tapping a button to perform an action, which is more applicable in this case. So tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options. The one you want to tap is "Add to Home Screen". Do that.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your homescreen and you'll never have to type in the URL again.
On an Android phone :
1. Again first navigate to m.simpleERB.com
2. Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3. All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets. One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.