If you have a Google My Business listing for your restaurant - and if you do not, then you really should set one up! - your business listing can now include links to online orders or reservations. These links make it easier for customers to make a booking at your restaurant directly from Google Search or Maps.
In Google My Business, you can add your own URLs for specific goals, including:
- Reserving a table
- Viewing the menu
Add URLs to your listing
Get your simpleERB booking url
- Go to “Settings” in simpleERB then to “Get widget code for your website” or use this direct link to widget settings
- Click on “horizontal widget” revealing the widget code.
- Locate the part of code that begins <a href="https://www.simpleerb.com/123/restaurant-name/" and copy the web address located between the href="…" this is your widget url, note it somewhere for later. (Note: we have changes coming to make this step much easier)
Add the url to your search listings
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Choose the listing you want to edit. (If you're using card view , you'll need to click Manage location, then click Info from the menu.)
- Click into the URLs section.
- Enter your URLs in the appropriate fields.
- Click Apply.
The url should shortly begin to show when searching for your restaurant on Google or Google Maps.