simpleERB is the simplest restaurant diary & booking management system available today.
How does simpleERB function -
- Works on any PC, Mac and great for iPads - no special hardware needed
- Monitor your restaurant remotely, live
- Start taking bookings after basic set up in 30 minutes
- Unlimited tables, areas, devices and users
- Drag and drop reservation move in grid view
- Choose a plan to suit your business needs, ability to move up/down plans freely
Main problems simpleERB can solve -
- Take online bookings from the web, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Take deposits and hold credit cards securely with Stripe
- Put and end to "No Shows"
- Build and produce a customer database for targeted internet marketing
- Ability to manage and encourage positive customer reviews effectively
- Set automatic SMS and email reminders to customers
How does simpleERB work with Stripe for customer payment -
- Quick and easy integration within simpleERB settings
- Hold and charge customers for cancellation/no show polices you may enforce
- Securely retrieve and hold customers payment details via emailed Stripe links
- Comprehensive reports on customer payment status (paid/unpaid/overdue)
- Refund customers deposits within simpleERB
- Easy identifiable payment booking icons in all booking views for staff
For further information on how simpleERB can help you further, please see links below to our help articles.
Here is a link to 30 common restaurant problems we can solve.
You can view our full feature list here
Step by step guide on how to integrate Stripe - see here
How to set up specific rules on bookings for credit card capture and deposits
Example Image: Deposits status within the customers booking.
Example Image: Customer Deposit Payment Link with Stripe